2017 VOTED BEST OF WASHTENAW FOR HAIRCUT
Replumping Treatment: Why Fattening Up Your Hair is a Good Thing
- 98% natural, sulfate- and paraben-free–which is great for women with color-treated hair.
- Active ingredients are hyaluronic acid, derived from sugar molecules, and active phytoceuticals (also called plant ingredients) that deliver essential minerals to hair cells to restore moisture.
- Your hair is shampooed and conditioned with the Replumping line.
- The salon only Replumping Superactive Treatment is applied from root to end then wrapped with a warm towel to let the formula work its magic.
- After rinsing, the Superactive at-home, leave-in formula is worked through your ends.
- Finished with a Fabulous Blowout or letting your hair air dry, you choose.
On the first visit, the Replumping Treatment immediately makes your hair feel lighter, softer, silkier and look more shiny.
What is HYALURONIC ACID?
Hyaluronic acid is not the newest or flashiest ingredient, but it is tried and true when it comes to being really good for skin. First off don’t let the word ‘acid’ fool you. Hyaluronic acid isn’t harsh so as to strip the skin or hair. It actually does the complete opposite–a powerful humectant (aka moisture-binding ingredient) that keeps skin plump, hydrated and young-looking. It also plumps and hydrates the hair (aka REPLUMPING TREATMENT).
Hyaluronic acid is naturally present in large amounts in the spaces between skin cells, where it provides moisture, plumpness, firmness and suppleness to the skin. Babies’ skin is dewy and pillowy because they are born with high levels of hyaluronic acid. Sadly, as we age our bodies produce less and less of it over time.