2017 VOTED BEST OF WASHTENAW FOR HAIRCUT
A man paints with his brains and not his hands -Michelangelo
Stylists here at Pura Vida bring that same spirit to their artistic cuts. The art is the little something that the stylists add to their cuts making your hair look good so you feel good.
- Clipper Cuts
- Bang Trims
- Neck Trims
To keep their brains sharp and stay up to date on the latest trends in hair cutting, stylist regularly attend hair cutting classes.
- Directs attention to complementary facial features
- Frames the neck and face area
- Builds up recessed areas of the bone structure and the face shape
- Creates width or volume to narrow or flatter heads
- Softens angular areas of the face shape
- Flattens rounded areas of the head shape